Welcome to our Blog!
Want to know more about us? Click on the first article: “Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum: Who We Are.” We’re constantly adding more articles including ones from special Guest Bloggers.
Please peruse our categories:
- “Flying Legends of Victory Tour” – Our Annual Summer Air Tour across the U.S. and Canada.
- “History” – Learn about different combat aviation moments in time and the legends themselves.
- “Museum Exhibits & Artifacts” – What’s inside our 55,000 square feet?
- “Planes Used in Combat” – Vintage World War photos and ones from present day along with articles chockfull of information about Warbirds.
- “Restoration” – Read how we fulfill one part of our mission through the restoration and preservation of combat aircraft.
- “Volunteers” – This is how the props keep turning and the lights stay on. Literally.
Are you a history buff, an aviation fanatic, or do you just enjoy going back in time? Then the Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum or AZCAF is a destination just for you. AZCAF was founded in 1977 as the 10th chapter…Read more