Welcome to our Blog!
We’re constantly adding more articles including ones from special Guest Bloggers.
Please peruse our categories:
- “Flying Legends of Victory Tour” – Our Annual Summer Air Tour across the U.S. and Canada.
- “History” – Learn about different combat aviation moments in time and the legends themselves.
- “Museum Exhibits & Artifacts” – What’s inside our 55,000 square feet?
- “Planes Used in Combat” – Vintage World War photos and ones from present day along with articles chockfull of information about Warbirds.
- “Restoration” – Read how we fulfill one part of our mission through the restoration and preservation of combat aircraft.
- “Volunteers” – This is how the props keep turning and the lights stay on. Literally.
Browse all categories
Not All Vintage Vehicles Are Cars or Trucks
Keeping a WWII Warplane Operational Requires Work and Constant Maintenance. Sounds Familiar, Doesn’t It? By Bo Shaw (as it appeared in the Auto Restorer Magazine, January 2018 issue) Editor’s note: AR contributor Bo Shaw generally writes about his restored TR3A…Read more
Acquisition of the Grumman TBM-3E Avenger
The Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum (AZCAF) recently acquired a Grumman TBM-3E Avenger from the Quonset Air Museum, Rhode Island. The Avenger is best known as the premier Navy carrier-based torpedo attack bomber of World War II. AZCAF volunteers flew…Read more