CAF Airbase Arizona Mission Remains Strong During the COVID 19 Closure Precaution Period
We are all in this together. The COVID 19 pandemic is putting many strains on society and we are doing our part. Thank you for your past patronage and energetic support of our living history programs.
- We are currently closed to the public as part of community and government direction to help protect public health.
- A limited team of personnel are ensuring essential care of aircraft, exhibits and facilities is safely performed to maintain fundamental function for future reopening.
Being closed and reducing function during what is usually our busiest time of year is necessary — but is also an economic strain for which we join with the community in working toward a safe recovery. We invite you to consider donating a small amount to help us maintain essential minimal functions so we can reopen properly when that day comes.
- Donate $20 to our special CAFAZ covid 19 closure relief fund and at a future date receive an invitation to a ‘behind the scenes tour’ conducted by the museum director.
- Donate $75 to our museum operations fund and receive an enhanced annual pass good for unlimited museum admission for the holder plus one guest effective through the end of 2021, plus receive a complimentary copy of Marine Corps aviator Robert Peterson’s memoirs of WWII and the Korean War.
- Donate $100 to our living history education fund and receive the ‘enhanced annual pass’ good for two people through 2021, the Peterson memoir book set, and an Airbase Arizona T-shirt.
You can donate to any or all of these funds by filling out the form below and clicking the Donate Now button. All donations are tax-deductible.