Corporate, Civic and Foundation Sponsorships
We invite you to become a corporate, civic or foundation partner with one of the most unique and exciting educational experiences in the southwestern U.S. – Airbase Arizona.
For over 40 years, the Commemorative Air Force’s Airbase Arizona has provided the public riveting exhibitions and immersive experiences that preserve and honor the history of U.S. military aviation. The heroic stories of ordinary Americans mastering the air offer infinite inspiration and insights into technological development and the resilient human spirit. Living history flights in legendary warbirds provide immediate sensory clarity as to the conditions faced by airmen and women who took to the skies as warriors of the air.
Our delivery of our exciting programs has been interrupted by COVID 19, but we are preparing to recover and come back better than ever. You can be a part!
We are interested in making sure our sponsors benefit from their association with us through support of our programs for the public that deliver upon our mission “Educate – Inspire — Honor.”
- Together we will educate and inspire generations of Americans of all ages, all income levels, differing experiences and varied life goals.
- Our diverse and expansive exhibition programs point to events over the span of 100 years of military aviation as poignant moments in history that illustrate citizenship, determination, American values, geography and world affairs.
Special and unique opportunities await corporations or foundations who partner with Airbase Arizona for the planned 2020-2021 season. Your sponsorship directly underwrites the cost of planned programs. Those currently planned include:
- Appearance of the award-winning ‘Rise Above’ exhibit and P-51 aircraft in March 2021 for a special 20-school outreach to Arizona youth. The inspiring and immersive experiences features history and exposure to AIM HIGH, the six guiding principles of the famed Tuskegee Airmen and Women Air Force Service Pilots. Cost estimate for one week program $10,000 – 15,000.
- Development and launch of online exhibits to deploy independently (such as to students at home or in regular class settings) and mix with museum exhibits and flight programs. Airbase Arizona has been collecting unique and original wartime artifacts and testimonials of individuals who served in historic missions. This collection has a high priority for preservation, curation and development into publically-accessible repository of first-person accounts that are not available elsewhere. Cost estimate $12,000
- Production of large format graphics (such as 20’ x 20’) to visually anchor major display areas and enhance the information in co-located exhibits (Pearl Harbor Attack, Arizona Military Airfields of WWII, Pacific and CBI Theater of War, Tuskegee Airmen and WASP, Battle of Midway). Cost estimate $4,600