Twelve O’Clock High starring Gregory Peck
Cinema Classics Collection
Out of stock
Darryl F. Zanuck presents Twelve O’Clock High starring Gregory Peck with Hugh Marlowe, Gary Merrill, Dean Jagger.
At the height of World War II, the 918 Bomb Group suffers devastating losses and Brigadier General Frank Savage (Peck) is sent to take command. Because of his strong discipline his men resent him, and although Savage remains impersonal under heavy attack and unrelenting firefights, he becomes personally involved in their well being – a dangerous position for any leader – especially in the middle of a war!
- 2-Disc Edition
- Special Features:
- Commentary with historians Rudy Behlmer, Jon Burlingame and Nick Redman
- Memories of Twelve O’Clock High Featurette
- WWII and the American Home Front Featurette
- Inspiring a Character: General Frank A. Armstrong Featurette
- The Pilots of the Eighth Air Force Featurette
- Still Gallery
- Interactive Pressbook
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5.5 × 1 in|