The General’s Hot Sauces in Grenade Bottles
$12.00 – $37.00
The General’s Hot Sauces are all the ammo you need for a unique taste explosion. Buy all three flavors packaged in a collectible wooden crate or buy them individually. Fresh, natural, limited ingredients. Makes a great gift!
Hot sauce with organic Louisiana peppers is the only ammo you need when you want a true explosion of flavor. Each bottle of The General’s Hot Sauce is all-natural and contains 86% actual aged peppers. The chef focuses on two things: fresh ingredients, simply prepared. There are no thickeners, no preservatives. They employ biologically sustainable growing practices and borrow tactics from the bourbon and wine industries. Every pepper is rinsed before it is ground into mash – no dirt, no branches, no leaves – and is ground the same day it’s picked. The pepper mash is stored in their aging houses until it is ready to filter, blend and bottle. Small-batch made and packaged in see-through grenades, The General’s Hot Sauce makes a very unique gift. Made in USA.
Four weapons from which to choose:
- Dead Red – Made from ripe red cayennes. Classic balance of tangy flavor and heat and authentic aged cayenne flavor. The ultimate all-purpose sauce. Medium to hot.
- Marine Green – Made from stubborn cayenne that stay green at the end of harvest and require extra aging time. Carries an extra tangy flavor that requires slightly less vinegar. Perfect for breakfast table. Medium to hot.
- Shock & Awe – This sauce is no joke. Made with orange habaneros, you’ll notice light, citrusy notes at first; then count to five, and the habanero heat “boom!” hits you. Big flavor, bigger heat. Not for the faint of heart. Try it in dressings and sauces, ideal in chili too. Very Hot
- Danger Close – Magical blend of red cayenne and orange habanero peppers. It packs a strong cayenne flavor, but also brings a solid backdoor kicker of habanero heat. It;s the PERFECT sauce for buffalo wings. Hot
2 Star General Hot Sauce Collection – contains one (1) each of Dead Red, Shock & Awe and Danger Close weapon in a wooden display box
- Size of each bottle: 6.0 Fl Oz (180 ml)
- Purchase separate for $12 each or purchase all three flavors in a collectible wooden crate for $37
- Ingredients: Louisiana Cayenne Peppers, Distilled White Vinegar, Salt, Garlic
- Two-year shelf life and does not need to be refrigerated, but ok to do so if preferred.
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 6 in|
Collection, Danger Close, Dead Red, Marine Green, Shock & Awe