Cooking Gift Set – Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum Style
GREAT cooking gift set collection of three items: a Rosie the Riveter Apron, a “Taste of History” cookbook and a WWII airplane cookie cutter!
Looking for a unique and GREAT gift collection for the cook in the family? This is a collection of three items: an apron with the WW2 cultural icon, Rosie the Riveter; “A Taste of History” cookbook with homestyle recipes from the members of the Arizona Commemorative Air Force® Museum; and a WW2 airplane cookie cutter!
The Rosie-the-Riveter apron is a red, stain-resistant, big apron with two pockets – big enough to hold cooking tools and tea-towels!!
- Colorful illustration of the cultural icon, Rosie the Riveter, who represents the nearly 19 million women who worked in factories during World War II
- “We Can Cook It” is emblazoned across the top
- Generous 29″ in length and 21″ wide, providing superior coverage that keeps your clothes safe from spills and splatters
- Adjustable neck strap
- Extra long ties that can be tied in front or back
- Roomy front pockets give you plenty of room
- 100% cotton
- Stain release technology
- Allows stains to be removed more easily during laundering
- Doesn’t affect fabric weight or breath-ability
- Maintains color
“A Taste of History” Cookbook: A collection of recipes from members of the Arizona Commemorative Air Force
- 3 Ring Binder will lay flat or place in book stand (included)
- Room to add your own recipes in special envelope
- Helpful Hints
- 150 recipes
- Soup and Salads
- Side Dishes
- Main Dishes
- Breads and Rolls
Cookie Cutters! Choice of either WWII warbird! B-17, B-25 or C-47
- Deep sides would accommodate gingerbread dough!
- Made in the USA
B-17 Flying Fortress, B-25 Mitchell, C-47 Skytrain