A Night in the 40’s Big Band Dance
March 16, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us in Celebrating the 34th Annual Big Band Dance!
Saturday, March 16th, 2019
- $40 Advanced General Admission Tickets
- $45 General Admission tickets will be available at the door (while supplies last)
- $80 Reserved Seating
- $120 Officer Club Seating (O Club)
Come dressed in the styles of the 40’s and take a Sentimental Journey back to 1943. The WW II aircraft and memorabilia will take you back to a time of joy and celebration. Enjoy a meal from our specialty food trucks and plenty of refreshments to keep you swingin’ on the dance floor. Delicious Food and Drinks available by purchasing tickets at indicated ticket tables. The grand prize winner of the Wheels and Wings Raffle will be drawn the night of the dance.
Ticket Sales COMING SOON!
Food Trucks To Be Announced Soon!
Address: 2017 N. Greenfield Road, Mesa, AZ
Time: Doors open at 5:00 p.m.; All dancing ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Handicapped Parking ONLY in the Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum Parking Lot (see map above). Enter from N. Greenfield Road, just North of McKellips.
- All Others – Enter Parking Lot off of E. Falcon Drive (see map below). Turn North onto E. Falcon Drive from McKellips (just East of N. Greenfield). NOTE: E. Falcon Dr. is located on McKellips Rd, two stoplights EAST of the Museum.