A Night in the 40’s Big Band Dance
March 17 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us in Celebrating the 33rd Annual Dance!
Saturday, March 17th, 2018
- $45 General Admission Available at the Door (while supplies last)
- $80 Reserved Seating **SOLD OUT**
- $120 Officer Club Seating (O Club) **SOLD OUT**
Come dressed in the styles of the 40’s and take a Sentimental Journey back to 1943. The WW II aircraft and memorabilia will take you back to a time of joy and celebration. Enjoy a meal from our specialty food trucks and plenty of refreshments to keep you swingin’ on the dance floor. Delicious Food and Drinks available by purchasing tickets at indicated ticket tables. The grand prize winner of the Wheels and Wings Raffle will be drawn the night of the dance.
Questions? Call our Big Band Dance hotline at 480-268-2151.
(Click on the logos to see the menus)
PLUS Desert from Udder Delights! Don’t miss tasting the special “Sentimental Journey” Ice Cream!
Address: 2017 N. Greenfield Road, Mesa, AZ
Time: Doors open at 5:00 p.m.; All dancing ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Handicapped Parking ONLY in the Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum Parking Lot (see map below). Enter from N. Greenfield Road, just North of McKellips.
- All Others – Enter Parking Lot off of E. Falcon Drive (see map below). Turn North onto E. Falcon Drive from McKellips (just East of N. Greenfield).
NOTE: E. Falcon Dr. is located on McKellips Rd, two stoplights EAST of the Museum.