- This event has passed.
A Night in the 40’s Big Band Dance
March 16 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us in Celebrating the 34th Annual Big Band Dance!
Saturday, March 16th, 2019
- $40 Advanced General Admission Tickets – Note ticket prices increases to $45 the night of the dance at the door (while supplies last)
- $80 Reserved Seating – Reserve your seat right next to the dance floor so you don’t miss any action!
- $120 Officer’s Club Seating (O Club) – For an up-front-and-center experience, reserve your seat at a table inside the reserved O’Club area, located next to the dance floor, for a full view of the band and the dancers.
Come dressed in the styles of the 40’s and take a Sentimental Journey back to 1943. The WW II aircraft and memorabilia will take you back to a time of joy and celebration. Enjoy a meal from our specialty food trucks and plenty of refreshments to keep you swingin’ on the dance floor. Delicious Food and Drinks available by purchasing tickets at ticket booths.
Tickets on sale now!!! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-924-1940 ext. 102.
Food Trucks To Be Announced Soon!
Address: 2017 N. Greenfield Road, Mesa, AZ
Time: Doors open at 5:00 p.m.; All dancing ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Handicapped Parking ONLY in the Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum Parking Lot (see map above). Enter from N. Greenfield Road, just North of McKellips.
- All Others – Enter Parking Lot off of E. Falcon Drive (see map below). Turn North onto E. Falcon Drive from McKellips (just East of N. Greenfield). NOTE: E. Falcon Dr. is located on McKellips Rd, two stoplights EAST of the Museum.