Stearman Bi-Plane Full Color T-shirt
$22.00 – $24.00
Wartime Mission: Trainer Aircraft. The Boeing Model 75 US Navy N2S-3 Stearman bi-plane (Navy variant of PT-17 and also referred to as “Kaydet”) served as a military trainer in the 1930s and 1940s for the USAAF (USAF), US Navy, and the Royal Canadian Air Force. A total of 8,584 were built in the United States and is one of the most recognized trainers of all time. The majority of pilots learned to fly in a Kaydet and were required to solo in this aircraft before receiving pilot wings. Post War: Crop dusting, aerobatics, wing walking and various sport uses. It has also been in the movies seen chasing Cary Grant across a field in North by Northwest and was featured in The Aviator.
- Front – left chest area – AZCAF full color logo
- Back: Design as shown in photo
- Right sleeve – Stearman logo in gold screen print
- Color – Heather gray/blue
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XL
- 50% cotton/ 50% polyester
- Made in Dominican Republic, Screen print in USA
2XL, Large, Medium, Small, XLarge
There are no reviews yet.